There is so much to see and do in Elkin, North Carolina. People enjoy getting outdoors and seeing all that life in the foothills has to offer. There are hundreds of things to explore throughout our area, including:
- Hiking hundreds of miles of trails throughout the foothills and mountains
- Mountain biking in Surry County and the incredible trails in Wilkes and Watauga counties
- Driving on the Blue Ridge Parkway toward countless overlooks and waterfalls
- Kayaking or tubing in the Yadkin River or other pristine waterways
- Fly fishing and freshwater fishing in the rivers and lakes throughout the region
- Shopping and eating and the numerous wonderful places in Elkin and Jonesville
If you are struggling with neuropathy and the symptoms associated with nerve damage, you may not be able to enjoy Elkin and Surry County the way you would like. Chiropractic treatment may be the answer for which you are searching if traditional medicine does not seem to be helping. Beth El Wellness and Chiropractic in Elkin is your neuropathy treatment specialist in Elkin, NC.
What is Neuropathy
Neuropathy describes nerves that are not working properly because they are actually damaged. When nerves are damaged, they send incorrect information to the brain that can result in a variety of symptoms:
- Numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Burning and tingling
- Itching that never stops
- Throbbing and freezing
- The perpetual feeling of balled up socks under your feet
Neuropathy can impact your ability to get out and about, explore our area, and even perform daily tasks. This can lead to poor exercise and eating habits that ultimately impact your health and wellness.
Chiropractic Treatment Specialists for Neuropathy in Elkin, NC
Chiropractic care seeks to treat issues at their source while providing a holistic approach to healing. Chiropractic adjustments can help restore and repair nerve damage and restore blood flow and oxygen to those nerves. This improves communication between the nerves and the brain that can ultimately help correct the symptoms associated with neuropathy.
If you would like to know if chiropractic care is the right treatment for your neuropathy, Beth El Wellness and Chiropractic is your treatment specialist in Elkin, NC. We have seen countless patients experience relief from the symptoms of neuropathy. We can help you determine whether chiropractic is the right course of action for you. Contact Beth El Wellness in Elkin for more information about how we can help you improve your mobility and live a healthier life.