Elkin is a town of people who enjoy the great outdoors. We love to get outside and walk or bike on the greenway, float or paddle down the river, or drive up to the mountains and the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are hard workers as well, often feeling aches and pains, especially back and neck pain. If you are dealing with neck pain, it definitely affects your quality of life and can make it difficult to enjoy the things you love. Beth EL Wellness and Chiropractic is here to help Elkin residents find relief from neck pain and take steps to prevent it in the future.
Suffering From Neck Pain? Help is available at Beth EL Wellness and Chiropractic Center in Elkin, NC
There are several factors that could be contributing to pain in your neck. Reasons for your neck pain may include:
- Poor posture at work or while driving
- Lingering issues related to an automobile accident
- Sports and injuries from youth
- Overuse or strain
- Muscle strain in other parts of your body that cause your neck to work more
- Medical conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis
As you struggle with pain in your neck, it can begin to affect other activities. You may find it impacts your performance or desire to participate in activities such as:
- Jogging and cycling
- Exercising and weightlifting
- Driving in the car
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
If your life is impacted negatively by neck pain, visit your chiropractor. In Elkin, Beth EL Wellness and Chiropractic will help you find relief from neck pain through chiropractic adjustments, wellness exercises, and other proven methods. Contact us to schedule an appointment today.