Good posture delivers a number of benefits - but in today’s fast-paced, yet frequently sedentary world, many of us spend our days slouched over a computer, slumped over a desk, and crumpled on a couch because we’re so exhausted. Beth El Wellness & Chiropractic is committed to helping you reach your health, wellness, and lifestyle goals: good posture is a strong foundation on which you can build positive results!
Improving your posture does take some effort and an adjustment in how you hold and carry your body. It is well worth it though as correct posture:
- Reduces back pain
- Reduces the frequency of headaches
- Relieves tension in the neck and shoulders
- Boosts energy levels
- Decreases abnormal wear of joint surfaces
- Increases lung capacity
- Improves circulation and digestion
- Reduces pain associated with TMJ (temporomandibular joint)
- Improves core strength
- Allows you to maintain proper form during exercises (reducing risk of injury and enhancing results)
- It makes you appear taller and more self-confident. Feeling good also looks good!
Our expert staff can help you improve your posture by maintaining correct alignment of bones and joints, reducing stress on ligaments, preventing muscle strain and pain, and allowing muscles to work more efficiently. We specialize in chiropractic adjustments and manipulation. We also provide recommendations on proper form, specific exercises tailored to your needs, and small changes that you can make to realize big results in terms of your posture, wellness, health, and confidence.
Don’t Wait to Improve Your Posture, Elkin Residents
Now is the best time to make changes that will have a positive impact on your life and wellness journey. It’s not too late - and it’s never too early! - to contact Beth EL Wellness & Chiropractic to schedule a consultation. Whether you want to improve posture, reduce pain, achieve a better state of health, or other goals, we are here to help